Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual Treated and killed like

Gays, Resbians, Bisexial Relationship advises

Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual Treated and killed like

Postby gayhelp » 16 Feb 2012, 11:04

Why are People killed and treated like animals in some of African countries because of their choice of life? Countries like Ugand do you think this is wright?

My concirn is what in return are these presidents to be charged for using people's lives for their polical stability lieing that they are keeping african and religion ethics and manners?
Gays are just like other human beings, Say no to these human rights abusers like acountry called Uganda
gayhelp

Re: Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual Treated and killed l

Postby nkoko » 20 Feb 2012, 12:35

Gays are also human beings, they deserve to leave like others people should stop abusing them
nkoko

Re: Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual Treated and killed l

Postby drjumba » 21 Feb 2012, 08:46

This is cruel, can i call it madness? or what,
Why Leaders why?

I am so blessed to be in a country where human rights are respected and are real. But then it is so sad to hear that such people tied in the past years with all there primitiveness still exist and most of all they are the leaders.

Let me make this clear, am not gay, am a married man and am a straight person but am just humanitarian. These people still deserve better from we the so called straight people we need to leave them alone they have done nothing wrong in deciding their destiny. They are just human beings like us and they deserve it all.

The same African leader that kill and torch-er the Gay and Res people are the same people who commit serious crime to African people by there endless wars and fight. When will the world come up and do something to these dictators.

Am so angry about this whole gay discrimination thing and i think it will take me off topic so i will request to stop here
but leave the Gay people alone.
Thank you

and thank you gayhelp
Dr Jumba Spells Forum Administrator
drjumba
Site Admin

Return to Same Sex Relationships